If you have any queries or would like to get in touch, please use the form below or email us by pressing the mail icon.
We are always looking for new venues, partnerships for events and media appearances and we are always available to help you connect with Spirit
- We are able to accept payments via Paypal/BACs for all bookings and events - Paypal payments to email@example.com
- All bookings and events are covered by our company insurance - please note that our insurance doesnt not cover the state or condition of the venue and in this case a disclaimer must be signed by all attendees, if not, we assume that you accept this clause as being in place automatically.
- Under 18's must have consent from a parent or guardian or be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any clients who are late for public events or private readings, or if we deem you to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances or you behaviour is unacceptable to ourselves or others.
- We reserve the right to charge for any cancelled appointments/unattended appointments which you have made.
- Please note that all Upfront bookings/Skype/Phone readings are to be paid in full prior to the reading being confirmed and taking place.
- We are unable to offer refunds or to defer your tickets or places to another event.
- No refunds are given unless we cancel any appointments or events.
- By requesting a reading and or scheduling an appointment with Us, you understand and agree that Barrie John is not: a medical professional, lawyer, accountant or other licensed professional and therefore cannot give medical or legal advice and that all advive is for guidance and for entertainment purposes only as per our company insurance.
- Any information or advice that is given by Us to You is not to be used in place of any medical, legal, financial advice or diagnosis from a qualified and licensed professional in those fields.
- Readings by Us are intended to offer insight into your personal life, provide entertainment and do not in any way constitute medical legal or financial advice
- We will not be held liable for any legal damages resulting from any readings or appointments with Us or any persons related to Us.
- We will not be held liable for any actions or decisions that you may make as a result including without limitation: actual incidental and/or consequential damages resulting from any claims resulting from any act or omission negligence fraudulent misrepresentation or otherwise including without limitation personal injury, death, loss of income, stress (emotional or otherwise) errors or omissions or otherwise.
- Please note that we do not hold any details of clients, clients readings or personal information on any of our systems - In accordance with GDPRS terms.
- Any deformation of our character is taken very seriously and legal action will be taken accordingly.
Please click here to email us directly and can we also ask that you leave a contact number so that we can call you.
If you are experiencing any problems with contacting us via page, please feel free to contact us via