If you have any queries or would like to get in touch, please use the form below or email us by pressing the mail icon.
We are always looking for new venues, partnerships for events and media appearances and we are always available to help you connect with Spirit
- Under 18s must have consent from a parent or guardian or be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any clients who are late for events or readings, or that we deem to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- By requesting a reading and or scheduling an appointment with Us you understand and agree that Barrie John is not: a medical professional, lawyer, accountant or other licensed professional and therefore cannot give medical or legal advice.
- Any information or advice that is given by Us to You is not to be used in place of any medical legal financial advice or diagnosis from a qualified and licensed professional in those fields.
- Readings by Us are intended to offer insight into your personal life, provide entertainment and do not in any way constitute medical legal or financial advice
- We will not be held liable for any damages resulting from any readings or appointment with Us or any persons related to Us.
- We will not be held liable for any actions or decisions that you may make as a result including without limitation: actual incidental and/or consequential damages resulting from any claims resulting from any act or omission negligence fraudulent misrepresentation or otherwise including without limitation personal injury, death, loss of income, stress (emotional or otherwise) errors or omissions or otherwise.
Please click here to email us directly and can we also ask that you leave a contact number so that we can call you.